We hope you find our uniform highly practical, functional and smart. Through our uniform we emphasise being part of a whole school team. It comprises of the following:
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress.
- Grey/black shorts or long trousers.
- A green sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo.
- A white polo shirt.
- White/black socks/tights.
- Practical black flat school type shoes or flat sandals in summer. Sling back,mules, heeled shoes and trainers are not appropriate.
- Green checked or striped dress can be worn during the summer term
- If wellingtons or boots are worn in wintertime children may bring a change of shoes for indoor use or they will be asked to wear their PE plimsolls.
We recommend that your child wears a coat to school in most weathers. As our climate is quite changeable they often need a coat to wear at break times.
PE Kit - Essential for ALL Children
- Black shorts
- Plain white PE t-shirt
- Black plimsolls
For outdoor games especially during colder weather children should wear:
- School Track suit or
- Black jogging bottoms (plain)
- Black sweatshirt (no hood)
- Black plain Trainers are required for outdoor games.
- Drawstring PE bags.
PLEASE label all items of clothing with your name clearly. We actively discourage the wearing of any sports clothes carrying logos; the football strips of various teams and designer sports wear.